Saturday, March 26, 2011

Classroom Visitors

This week, my Kindergarten and First grade resource class learned about Oviparous animals.  Each day we focused on a different group of animals. On Tuesday, we discussed chicks and ducks. So, I thought what better way to get the kids interested than to bring in baby chicks.  These little guys visited our room for a few days, and let me just tell you, they were a HUGE hit!

One of my students LOVES animals. He held them a lot; however, when he would go to put them down, he would just drop them {I am surprised that they are still alive}!  As I was getting the students ready to pack up with their folders and homework, I hear, "He's, going! He's going!! He's going!!!" I thought the student meant he was going to the bathroom so I tell them to put them up and let's clean it up.  The student then says, "No, he's not using the bathroom." I say, "Where is he going then?" He says, "To heaven if K doesn't quit dropping them!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment