Saturday, August 6, 2011

I SURVIVED the 1st day!

I SURVIVED THE 1st DAY OF SCHOOL!! Yesterday, was my first day back at my new school.  I enjoyed getting to meet my new students.  BTW....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new faculty and administrators that I work with! They are AMAZING!!! Anyway, I PROMISE that I will have classroom pictures up by the end of next week.  I have been EXTREMELY busy trying to get things ready for the new year at a new school.  I did not go to sleep until after midnight every night last week!
Here are two forms that I use throughout the year.  The first one is my parent contact documentation form.  Also, I have included a student documentation form.  I use this to take anecdotal notes on students during class.  Enjoy! Hope you have a FANTABULOUS first day of school!! 

Parent Contact Documentation


Student Data Sheets

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already teaching! I start the 17th. I love the contact log. This is always a good thing to have. Thanks!
    -Lauren
    www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com
    Come share with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that your first day back went wonderfully!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your classroom!! I bet it looks wonderful with all the hard work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for making it through the first day of school! I had open house today and students come Monday! No matter how long you have been teaching the first couple of days are exhasting!! Way to go!

    Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad your day went great! I can't believe some people are starting school already! I still have 2 more weeks before I meet my students!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! I'm glad it went well.

    http://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the forms you have included :) I am also in special education and a RTI coach as well. Please feel free to check out my blog and join if you like. I will be sharing these wonderful forms with the special education teachers that I work with.

    http://rtiandyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added your fantastic blog to my Top Ten Blogs post!

    Click on the link to pick up your button
    http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Christine

    http://hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding teacher blogs! It makes me even more excited to graduate in 3 semesters! So glad to be your newest follower!!
    -Anna
    shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete