Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My First Linky Party to Host- For D.I.Y-ers

I am EXCITED to host my first linky party!  As you can see in my previous post, I have been creating lots of things for my new classroom.  Most of the stuff that I have made has been "recycled stuff".  I am constantly looking for new things to create! I would like to see what you all are creating or have created for classroom. So calling all "Do It Yourselfers" link up to my party and share your ideas!!

I will have a surprise giveaway once I reach 100 followers.  Hint: Bullseye $.


2 comments:

  1. This is my first party and I wasn't exactly sure how to set it up, I wanted the picture to show, but see it didn't work...ugh! Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hit up Goodwill and the craft store today... DIY creations to be posted in the upcoming days. I'll be sure to link up then!

    ReplyDelete